All your data, unified
Operate with simplicity and increase your business’s agility with data center solutions from Insight and Cisco.
The benefits of Cisco Data Storage
Optimize your IT environment across public, private and hybrid infrastructure IT faster than ever before. Together, we’ll help you capitalize on the latest advances to accelerate business transformation and achieve key objectives. Whether your operations rely on multiple clouds, hybrid cloud or cloud-ready, on-premises IT infrastructure, our data center professional services simplify IT operations. The result: improved service delivery for your cloud initiatives.
Converged vs. hyperconverged
Conversations around Converged and Hyperconverged Infrastructure (CI and HCI) are on the rise, because they have similar attributes to public cloud: They're easy to scale, easy to consume and reliably high-performing. But, unlike public cloud, CI and HCI provide cost control and the convenience of being in your own environment.
As the popularity of CI and HCI continues to increase, organizations need to control their infrastructure in a secured manner. Many of our clients, specifically large enterprises, are rethinking the all-public cloud approach. According to the Insight-commissioned IDG survey, 64% of organizations who have made the most progress with IT modernization shifted from an all-public cloud strategy to a hybrid cloud approach last year.
Your data center, simpler
Cloud service providers face growing customer demands. That's why Cisco® Unified Data Center offers carrier-class cloud services that consolidate storage, networking and virtualization into one platform.
With Insight and Cisco, you'll:
- Gain flexible, modular cloud environments.
- Create new services and experiences.
- Quickly deploy new applications.
- Reduce operational costs.
Converge on a modern advantage.
Modernize, simplify and transform your IT with converged solutions that deliver operational improvements, making them massively useful and increasingly popular. Converged infrastructure:
- Leverages preconfigured hardware
- Uses validated designs and architecture
- Reduces footprint and improves utilization
- Decreases capital spending
- Can be coupled with flash storage
Hyperconverged infrastructure enables a multicloud environment through unified management. This capability is critical as it imparts the ability to automate and orchestrate infrastructure or components like APIs that provide programmability going to or from the public cloud.
Refocus on your business instead of day-to-day activities with automation and orchestration. Allow your organization to increase its strategic capacity to achieve better outcomes. HCI solutions deliver the following benefits:
- Faster and simpler deployment
- Streamlined provisioning, management and expansion
- Non-disruptive lifecycle
- Consolidation of technical silos
Flexibility in design andgrowth
- Runs most workloads
- Starts with a few nodes and grows to many (web scale)
- Fewer design requirements
- Optimizes CapEx by aligning investments with requirements
Lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Combines OpEx efficiencies with flexibility
- Builds based on environment size and needs (from remote office/branch office to data center)